lördag 15 oktober 2016

Prey & Shift - Rachel Vincent

Titel: Prey 
Författare:
Rachel Vincent
Språk:
Engelska
Serie:
Shifters #4
Antal sidor:
386
Utgiven:
Juli 2009









Beskrivning från Goodreads:
Sometimes playing cat and mouse is no game...Play? "Right." My Pride is under fire from all sides, my father's authority is in question and my lover is in exile. Which means I haven't laid eyes on Marc's gorgeous face in months. And with a new mother "and" an I-know-everything teenager under my protection, I don't exactly have time to fantasize about ever seeing him again.

Then our long-awaited reunion is ruined by a vicious ambush by strays. Now our group is under attack, Marc is missing and I will need every bit of skill and smarts to keep my family from being torn apart. Forever.

Kommentarer:
Det är ingen nyhet att jag älskar den här serien, och Prey var nog min favorit i serien än så länge! Både andra och tredje boken var lite långsammare när det gällde tempot men i Prey så var det så mycket action genom hela boken, och det var även en del av boken som krossade mitt hjärta lite… 

Betyg 9/10
 

Titel: Shift
Författare:
Rachel Vincent
Språk:
Engelska
Serie:
Shifters #5
Antal sidor:
441
Utgiven:
Februari 2010





Beskrivning från Goodreads:
Being the first female werecat enforcer isn't easy. Scars accumulate, but I'm stronger in so many ways.
As for my personal life? It's complicated. Choices worth making always are. Ever since my brother's death and my father's impeachment, it's all I can do to prevent more blood from spilling. Now our Pride is under attack by a flight of vicious thunderbirds. And making peace with our new enemies may be the only way to get the best of our old foe.

With the body count rising and treachery everywhere, my instincts tell me to look before I leap. But sometimes a leap of faith is the only real option...

Kommentarer:
Shift är den femte delen i shifters serien, och den var absolut lika bra som de tidigare böckerna, och jag kan inte annat än att fortsätta att rekommendera den här serien! 

Betyg 9/10

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Berätta en detalj - Malin Tuvesson

Titel: Berätta en detalj  Författare: Malin Tuvesson Språk: Svenska Serie: - Antal sidor: 311 Utgiven: Maj 2022 Finns hos: Bokus / Ad...