onsdag 27 november 2019

The Dark Prophecy - Rick Riordan

Titel: The Dark Prophecy 
Författare:
Rick Riordan
Språk:
Engelska
Serie:
The Trials of Apollo #2
Antal sidor:
401
Utgiven:
Maj 2017
Finns hos: 
Bokus/Adlibris/ Omnible





Beskrivning från Goodreads:
Those were the orders my old enemy Nero had given to Meg McCaffrey. But why would an ancient Roman emperor zero in on Indianapolis? And now that I have made it here (still in the embarrassing form of Lester Papadopoulos), where is Meg?

Meg, my demigod master, is a cantankerous street urchin. She betrayed me to Nero back at Camp Half-Blood. And while I'm mortal, she can order me to do anything . . . even kill myself. Despite all this, if I have a chance of prying her away from her villainous stepfather, I have to try.


But I'm new at this heroic-quest business, and my father, Zeus, stripped me of all my godly powers. Oh, the indignities and pain I have already suffered! Untold humiliation, impossible time limits, life-threatening danger . . . Shouldn't there be a reward at the end of each completed task? Not just more deadly quests?

Kommentarer:
The Dark Prophecy är andra boken i serien om Apollo och jag tyckte att det var en riktigt bra fortsättning på serien!
Handlingen var precis som första boken, spännande, fartfylld och underhållande och jag ville hela tiden veta vad som skulle hända!

Jag tyckte mer om Apollo i den här boken och sedan var det så roligt att läsa om de andra karaktärerna också. Det är så roligt att få läsa mer om Camp Half-Blood och jag ser verkligen fram emot att fortsätta med serien!

Citat:
“Being productive. Ugh. It's such a human concept. It implies you have limited time (LOL) and have to work hard to make something happen (double LOL).”

Betyg 8/10

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Ur askan - Lina Areklew

Titel: Ur askan  Författare: Lina Areklew Språk: Svenska Serie: Ulvöserien #1 Antal sidor: 372 Utgiven: Januari 2021 Finns hos: Bokus ...